Memorials Held in Mary's Patio & OutBack
This information is also located on the Houston ARCH (Area Rainbow Collective History) website:
of those members of our community for whom memorials were held at Mary's.
Tommy 'Torchy Lane'
17. Lippert, Leif
18. Livingston, Rita (Hibiscus was planted, but remains went to Flagship Pier)
19. Lococo, Vince
20. Kennedy, Robert - 'Ethel'
21. Mathis, Judy
22. McAdory, Michael 'Mac' Lord Mac
23. Miesch, Mike
24. Millen, Michael Joseph
25. Parks, Randolph (shot glass of
Smirnoff released with balloons; memorial plant)
26. Phillips, John Paul
27. Roberts, Carol Lea 'Carolyn'
28. Roberts, Jerry
29. Robinson, Tim
30. Riojas, Frank - 'Rita Charles'
31. Ryan, Chuck
32. Schall, Don (ashes planted with white Crepe Myrtle tree in Out Back)
01. Farmer, Jim - German
45. Numerous Other Houston GLBT Community Members (estimates are 200-300)